Background

Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend

We had a great weekend. I really had fun a Baby Ryanne's first birthday party on Saturday. I guess it is time to stop calling her 'Baby' Ryanne! She looked very cute and was cruising around so well. I loved having all of the kids to play with and I really enjoyed lots of Ryanne's new toys!

I spent Sunday with Papa and Grandma. The weather was beautiful and I went sailing with Papa and their friends, Dick and Gail. I was a great sailor and only had one brief meltdown (and that was just because I was tired and needed a nap).
After sailing, Grandma and Papa took me out to dinner. I was really good at dinner and ate lots of good food. Here are Grandma and I playing with my new books that they bought me!
Mommy and I are heading to Little Gym in a bit and then hopefully stopping by mommy's office for a few minutes (which enables me to get another Happy Meal so I am thrilled). It is another beautiful day here so a trip to the park has been promised as long as I take a nap!

Ten days until we leave for South Dakota! I cannot wait to see Reagan and Harrison and meet the twins!

No comments: