Background

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One More Day...

When I wake up tomorrow it will be one more day until we leave for South Dakota. I am so excited to see ALL of my cousins (even Bobby who I rarely see even though he lives close by). Unfortunately, yesterday I seemed to be developing a cold. Mommy did her best to keep me inside and warm but I woke up this morning with a raspy voice and a stuffy nose. Mommy and daddy decided to keep me home from school today and tomorrow.

Today was my day of fun with daddy while mommy went to work. Daddy kept mommy entertained on the job with a few photos of me. They are not the best pictures (they are from his phone) but you can see, I was enjoying the company of Frosty and Santa (who would not feel better with that company). Mommy and I found these guys at Kmart yesterday. Mommy was not planning on buying more holiday decorations but I asked to get out of the cart to see "everyone" (there were lots of my-size "friends" set out around the trees). I walked up to each of them and said "Hi Frosty" "Hi Santa" and so on and so on... Mommy could not resist. Admit it, they are great!
And here are just a few other pictures mommy found on her camera from Halloween and our trip to Dallas! Fun pics!
Here I am at JP's Halloween party!
Here I am playing at the park near Carmen's house. I sure loved the statue of the kids playing.
Here I am before the big RACE!
And at the race!
And after the race!
This will be our last post unless mommy and I have some crazy adventure tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: