I remember when Baby Ryanne was just born... Tomorrow she turns 1! We are going to a birthday party and I cannot wait. It is also Aunt Mindy's birthday and she will be at the party so we can celebrate both birthdays!
I remember when mommy and daddy were worried about my weight because I was in the 5th percentile... Well, today at my check up, I entered the 50th percentile! It was so shocking to the nurse and mommy and Papa that they used two different scales to verify the accuracy (yes, this is REALLY how I talk - I am two and a half). At my check up, I was 29 lbs, 5 oz (50th percentile). I was 37.5 inches (90th percentile)! Mommy was so excited about the weight but I have a bad feeling about it... I think it means less leniency at the dinner table. Oh darn!
And I remember when I went to Dallas to visit Aunt Carmen and her family... Oh wait, that was just last week. It feels like forever ago but I had so much fun. Mom is finally getting around to posing some pictures. We hope you enjoy them! We sure enjoyed our time there. Thanks for Carmen, Thomas, Nixon and Finn (and Grandma Diane and Grandpa Paul) for the hospitality. We cannot wait to come visit you in your new house in Seattle.
There are lots of pictures... Hope you enjoy them!
Here I am with "the boys" and Bethany (their babysitter).
Here are the boys playing with my dress up doll.
Here I am playing with their trucks.
Here are Nixon and I dancing to Laurie Berkner's "We Are the Dinosaurs."
Here I am with the boys pre-race. I think Finn is practicing pushing the stroller.
And here we are running around to get out some energy before taking part in a 5K (not sure that was so smart but I rode most of the time so it was no big deal for me).
They even had a moon bounce at the Walk!
And they asked Aunt Carmen to talk!
One last picture before we headed out!
We walked along some railroad tracks (for the mini train that the park had) and I insisted that mommy take my picture!
Here are mommy and I along the Trinity River.
And after we crossed the Finish Line!
Here is Carmen and her family at the Award Ceremony! Our team came in 2nd place for fund raising and Carm came in 2nd place individually too!
After the race we went to this EXCELENTE Mexican restaurant for margaritas and fajitas. I had apple juice and a quesadilla but I sure enjoyed the salt from mommy's glass (she said she loves to do this too!).
Here I am with Bethany! I really LOVED her!
I sure was tired from all of the days events!
But after a quick power nap, I joined Finn in the driveway to make a bug habitat.
My trip was fun but I sure was happy to get home and see daddy and Pooh!
Enjoy the weekend.
Love, Abs
No comments:
Post a Comment