Background

Friday, January 13, 2012

High School Musical and Mount Haleakalā?

Happy New Year. We have lots to write about - and we will do that, tomorrow. But mommy wanted to post a little Abbey and Casey footage in case some of you were missing us! 


As you may have heard, I LOVE High School Musical 2 and I LOVE to sing all the songs. I asked mommy to tape me before school one morning. We want to preface this with the fact that we had to leave for carpool in less than a minute so mommy was kind of rushing me so - not my BEST performance - but still pretty fun!
For those who do not know, or do not remember, mommy and daddy LOVE Hawaii. They spent their honeymoon there and have lots of photos and artwork that they have been showing us since we were born. Casey has clearly been paying attention.


More soon!

No comments: