As you know, we took a trip to South Dakota to visit my cousins (Casey's too) and Aunt Karen and Uncle Corey! We had a difficult time with the flights but it was not too bad. Casey is just not a great traveler (not good on planes or in cars) and does not like to be confined! Once we arrived though, all of that was forgotten. We had so much fun playing and hanging out. Mommy did not do the best job taking lots of pictures but here are a few from our trip.
We ate YUMMY apple Popsicles (that had caramel inside) on the deck! Casey just ate a pretend phone!
Reagan loved holding Casey.
We went to Storybook Land. This was daddy's first time there and I loved showing him around!








Karen and Corey rented an awesome "cabin" (it was really a HUGE house) just outside of Deadwood. Here is Casey exploring one of the many wood tables!
It was pretty but they sure did not want trespassers around!

Our second day there, we went to visit Mt. Rushmore. Here is Casey on the drive there (one of the few times you could get him to smile in the car unless you were sitting back there playing peek-a-boo, which mommy did for many of our drives).
Here is Mt. Rushmore! It was cool but as soon as we saw it, we were ready to eat ice cream (it was HOT).
On our way home, we panned for gold!
We went to visit a cave but we were kicked out because the babies were not behaving up to our tour guides expectations! That was fine because we had killed enough time and cooled down enough to head back home.We flew home from Rapid City. It was fun to experience yet another airport from that area. We have now flown in and/or out of Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Pierre and Bismarck. Not many people can say that!
Here are pictures of Casey and I during our layover in Minneapolis.


It was 100+ with the heat index so I decided to dress for the occasion!

Last weekend, mommy, Mindy, Casey and I went to the beach to hang out with Pops and Gams. We had such a great time. I got to go on lunch dates with Pops and Gams TWICE (and Mommy and Mindy got to have a night out with no kids).
It was HOT but I did get to play on the beach for a little bit.
And then the three of us went into the pool (got a little crowded once mommy got in).

I also played poker with Pops (and Go Fish with poker chips). Casey liked the chips too.

On Monday, mommy took a friend and I to Bounce U to bounce!


On Thursday, daddy and I went on an adventure to Luray Caverns. It was so fun. We went through a maze and then into the caverns.


I got my hair cut! Bangs and all.


We are preparing for the Browns to come to town on Thursday. I cannot wait to see my cousins again. I have missed them so much. We are all going to the beach next weekend for a few days and then Aunt Karrie and Uncle Mike are coming to visit too! Lots going on coming up including Casey's BIG FIRST birthday!We are sure to have lots more pictures to post again after all of those adventures.
The view was gorgeous!
No comments:
Post a Comment