Background

Friday, January 22, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Some of you have already heard the news but mommy just cannot keep it in anymore... I am going to be a big sister!!! Mommy is now 8 weeks pregnant. We had a little scare last week with some bleeding but all looks good for now. I am pretty excited most of the time. Keep your fingers crossed that the baby stays healthy in there (and that mommy stays healthy too)! I am enjoying going to the doctor with mommy. I have gone for the last 2 weeks and gotten to see and hear the baby.

Here are pictures from our appointment today. Here is the baby and the heartbeat.
And this is just the baby (in between the markers)
As for me, I have had a great week (minus the waking up at 5:45 on Tuesday and Wednesday). I spent the night at Papa's house last night and hung out with Uncle Jon, Aunt Maureen and Uncle David. I had a blast! We have Bobby's birthday party tomorrow at Chuck-E-Cheese! I cannot wait.

We will try to post more pictures (of me) soon!

3 comments:

desertgramma said...

So happy 2 hear that things r going well and that Abs is "liking this idea" most of the time! xox

The Weatherford Family said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm sooo happy for you guys! Keep us posted on how things go!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Congratulations, Amy!