Background

Friday, January 29, 2010

Just a few old pictures that mommy FINALLY retrieved from the camera...

Here I am one winter evening helping daddy prepare his herbs for cooking.
They sure smell yummy!
And they are easy to tear off the stems too!
The next morning, mommy and I made chocolate chip pancakes in fun holiday shapes!
Here are daddy and I before school one morning!
And here I am playing with my friend "Cassie." She was supposed to be a Christmas decoration but I ended up adopting her!
Here I am taking pictures with my camera!
And daddy and I made a castle! SO Fun!
Today is daddy's birthday. We sang happy birthday and blew out candles and opened presents. Now I am fast asleep (they hope) and daddy is cooking for mommy.

We hope to post some videos soon. Daddy got a FLIP for his birthday!

Lots of love.

Abs

No comments: